Monday, February 28, 2011

Ogden Marathon Relay Team

Woohoo!  We officially have a team for the Ogden Marathon relay.  I am looking to make that a team of 5, who's in?  We will divide the cost by 5, I might look into fundraising ;o) and of course the race is divided into 5 legs of varying lengths and difficulty.  Leg 1 is 7 miles, Leg 2 is 6.1 miles, Legs 3 and 4 are 5 miles each, and Leg 5 is 3.1 miles (reserved for any sprinters among us).  As members of the team we can continue running beyond our leg, but we only one the front person to cross the finish line (others will be bussed out).  Ogden Marathon is set for May 21, 2011.  This is going to be a lot of fun ladies and gents, I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in... I think. And I vote for a short leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megs, you're in now, it's on the official website for all to see, ha, ha. You can "vote" for a short leg, I'll let you. Once we have our team of 5 we can have a pow-wow and make assignments.

    ReplyDelete