Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 18 and 19

Today was a run/walk of 40 minutes, I apologize for posting this late.  After 48 hours on only three hours of sleep, I'm a little tired and not sure when I can pick up running daily.  I hope to still make it Saturday for the group run, my Grandma is in serious condition in the hospital and I stayed with her last night.  Hoping for good sleep tonight, but I shouldn't be up so late.  I hope everyone is having awesome runs, let us know how you're doing. 

For Day 19, pump up the jam with some cardio for 30 to 60 minutes.  You're all great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I did my cardo yesterday, i did step class, But today I did 3.33 miles in 40 minutes!! So proud of myself. And Tiff I understand, sometimes life does get in the way and thats ok, just pick back up when you are well rested!!Thanks for doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete