Monday, February 28, 2011

~Day 22

Another Monday, another fun run day, 30 minutes to be exact.  Try for 3 miles in 30 minutes, that would be a 10 minute pace.  I'm not there yet, but if you are you're awesome, and if you're not you're still awesome!  I found out today that the Ogden Marathon charged my credit card $261.75, (the cost of a relay team registration fee).  I'm trying to figure out if we are indeed registered because it shows our team name, but I don't see anywhere that I am registered for it.  I think I can get a refund unless people want to go for it, then I will fight to keep our spot, after all I paid for it so they should let us in.  For the relay if we have 5 people on the team, each person would run 6 to 7 miles, but the awesome thing is we can run longer if we want to.  The last person on the team to cross the finish line gives us our team time.  Let me know ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Well I went for 30 minutes, but I walked today, My knee was hurting and I forgot my IPOD so I chatted with Julieann, I still got a good sweat in. Tomorrow I will pick it up!!

    ReplyDelete