Saturday, February 19, 2011

~Day 13

Eva and I had a fun "group run" at the park today, I hope that everyone who planned on coming knew we switched it back to Sandridge Park.  We will keep it at this location until we get bored or nicer weather entices us to venture out somewhere else.  I just looked at the Ogden Marathon that has been full for months because I wanted to see about putting my kids in the "Kids K" and it looks like we could still sign up as a relay team.  It would allow 2 to 5 people to run in relay format for as much or as little as you feel you can run, it is broken up into five legs.  I think it would be awesome, but we probably need to do it right away, any thoughts?  We can do a fundraiser for the $250 or divide it by the number who participate.  I'm tempted just to sign up and recruit people to join me, but I would like to know if anyone is at all interested.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad I wish we could have dont the relay that would be fun. Oh well, we will do other races. Im excited. I was so Busy yesterday thats why i couldnt go run. But I will be there next week and from now on. Looking forward to up my running time!!!

    ReplyDelete