Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 5 Catch Up

For day 5 today you could take a rest or get in 30 to 60 minutes of nonimpact cross training.  Also, if you missed a run/walk day and feel like you want to do that, awesome, but let's go for easy because tomorrow you're giving it all you got during our group run.  I hope that you had your calendars and knew what to do since I'm posting this at 6pm, but if you want to still jump on an elliptical, Marie is selling hers (ha, ha I don't know if she really is, but I'm sure you could test ride it). 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had room for an elliptical! I need one.

    I did another 25 minutes of walking today. I'm starting to really feel great after I go everyday, so I really wanted to get out there.

    Tiffany! Will you please bring the trial membership for me tomorrow? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked today, just outside while i was waiting for Ben to pick me up 1.14 miles. took about 15 minutes. .. Juliann Im thinking of selling my elliptical. It folds up. its great. Not sure yet if i will, but i will let you know..

    ReplyDelete