Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 6~ FIRST GROUP RUN

Meet at Sandridge Park (on the top of Church street in Layton) at 8am, tomorrow, February 12th for our first ever "Racing Divas" group run/walk.  Come in your most "love"ly gear for Valentines Day and get that heart pumping.  Remember to dress in layers, it will be around 30 degrees at that time so put on a few different layers that you can shed as we get our bodies warmed up, and put back on so you don't freeze when we cool down.  I can't wait to see you all there, let Wendi or me know if you need a ride or if you're close enough walk your buns over there :o)

2 comments:

  1. You can pick me up Tiff, Not sure if you will see this, but if you or Wendi want to come get me!!! Cant wait!! Also Bring Water, and be sure to hydrate before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, my pace was slower then normal, but I was cold, my muscles were cold. Next week i think i will walk there to warm up!!

    ReplyDelete