Sunday, April 10, 2011

My apologies...

...to my friend Marie.  I haven't updated the blog, as you can see, and she kindly pointed it out.  I have been a complete blog slacker so here we go, only six more weeks until we run the Ogden Marathon relay, that is coming fast.  Next year we are going for the full marathon (I might wimp out and do a half) so this should be a good start for us. 

Here is our training schedule for this week;

Monday~Run 20 to 30 minutes in Zone 2 (see prior post for zone explanation)
Tuesday~Run 40 to 50 minutes in Zone 2
Wednesday~Run 30 to 40 minutes in Zone 2
Thursday~Run 35 to 45 minutes in Zone 3
Friday~Rest or Crosstrain (remember low impact, especially with this heavy running week)
Saturday~Run 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes in Zone 2 (group run/walk for those who want to come)

1 comment:

  1. Youre awesome tiffany, I have been working on my running this week, I have gone 3 days so far, and plan on going tomorrow and saturday. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete